The lost ticket screen is used by self-park locations to create a backdated ticket for customers who have lost their original ticket.
Working with the Lost Ticket Screen
Via the Main Menu of netPark, click on “Lost Ticket” to be taken to the Lost Ticket Screen.
Enabling the Lost Ticket Screen
Below is a breakdown on how to enable the Lost Ticket Screen
- From the Main Menu of netPark, click on the Maintenance tab on the left hand side of netPark.
- Go to System Settings
- Go to the Ticket Ranges section.
- Set a Lost Ticket Range and click “Save”
- If “Auto Ticket Range” is set, make sure the “Lost Ticket Range” does not overlap
Lost Ticket Breakdown
- Last Name – Customer’s last name
- First Name – Customer’s first name
- Phone Number – Customer’s phone number
- DL Number – Customer’s driver license number
- Open Date and Time – The original open date and time for the ticket
- Notes – THis field is used to store notes about the lost ticket