This article walks you through updating the fee display driver
The current driver we have for the fee display will work with older and newer versions of this device. DM-D110 and DMD210.
How to get and install the driver:
1. Open a web browser and go to https://epson.com/Support/Point-of-Sale/Display-Modules/Epson-DM-D110-Series/s/SPT_B133101#drivers
2. Scroll down and click “Drivers”
3. Now look for DM-D Virtual COM Port Driver v2.0 and click “Download”
4. Make sure you save this file to your compute
5. Next, reach out to your internal I.T. department or support@netPark.us so they can point the device to the driver