This article will show you how to modify the header and footer of your site including adding meta data.
How to locate change your Header and Footer:
1. Navigate your netPark WordPress admin page.
Note: This url is similar to this one https://www.exampleurl.com/wp-login.php
2. Hover your mouse over the “Settings” button on the left
3. Select the “Insert Header and Footer” button
Note: If you do not have this option please contact netPark and we can enable it for you.
4. Insert your desired data or meta tags
5. Click “Save”
6. Check your public facing website and make sure it added properly