Creating an Admin AccountThe process to create an admin account is very easy.
- Existing Account – Find the account (Accounts -> Customer Search), go to the “Group & Payment Methods” tab, select a Group/Company and check “Company Admin”, then save the profile.
- New Account – Create a new customer account, then associate the account with a Group/Company and mark as a “Company Admin” (similar to “Existing Account” above).
Website FunctionalityOnce a customer has been marked as a “Company Admin” they can begin managing their group/company on the website immediately. Once they login a new tab will appear, such as “Manage netPark LLC.”. Once this tab is clicked they can see and review all of the different aspects of the Group/Company:
- Company details – Shows the company name and address
- Payment Methods – Shows on-file cards and ACH accounts. These can be added and removed as needed
- Recurring – Shows recurring that is configured for the group/company as well as any existing invoices. Also allows paying towards the balance.
- Accounts – Shows all accounts associated with the group, contact details and if recurring is enabled or not.