The netPark interface allows locations to automatically send customers dynamically generated email messages.
- These email messages are created by netPark.
- Email content can be changed and edited.
- How the emails are sent and used cannot be changed.
- Emails are used to send different information to customers and users.
- Email content can contain HTML.
Editing an Email Message
- From the dashboard, users will click on the Maintenance tab, then click on Email Messages. This will take users to the Email Messages Maintenance screen.
- Within this screen users will click on the Select Message tool to bring up a drop down with a list of the email messages netPark offers.
- Users will select the desired email, and users will be able to edit information about that Email Message.
- Users can put in whatever information they want in the email but netPark has pre-filled these emails that contain pertinent information to that email.
- To disable an email message, users can simply un-check the Active checkbox.
Working with Tags
- The emails in netPark all have different tags that can be associated to them. These tags are created by netPark and pull certain information when put in the email.
- These tags will be shown on the right under Allowable Tags after selecting the Email Message.
- Note that if a tag is added, it must be in the form: [tag name] for the information to pull correctly.
- Tags cannot be modified in anyway unless the field it is pulling from is changed.
- Tags cannot be added to an email that does not have them available within that email.
Associating Survey to Email Message
- From the Dashboard users will need to go to Maintenance and click on the Email Messages button. This will take users to the Email Messages Maintenance screen.
- Within this screen, users will need to find the email that they want to associate the survey to.
- Click on the Select Message and find an email that has (Customer, Active).
- After clicking on the desired email, users will need to fill in the survey tag that was created when they survey was created.
- This tag is found in the Surveys section.
- Users will need to put the tag in as follows: [survey tagname]
- After putting in the survey tag, users will need to click the blue SAVE CHANGES button.