How to Create a Survey
- From the Dashboard, users will go to Maintenance and click on the Surveys button. This will take users to the Survey search screen
· Within this screen users will be able to create, edit, and view results of surveys
· If you do not have the Survey option contact netPark to have it enabled, there may be a fee involved
- Within the Survey Search screen, users will need to click on the green + NEW SURVEY button. This will take users to the Survey creation screen.
- In this screen users will need
to input the Name, Description and Tag.
- The tag is what is going to be used in the Email Message that the customers will receive the survey with.
- Users can set this tag in Email Messages Maintenance. The format must be [survey tagname]
- Users can change how this tag is displayed by using the Email Text. If this is left blank the survey will display: Please Take Our Survey! (following with the link). If users want to keep the survey tag as the name then users will just type in [link]. Users can input whatever they want and must type that information in between a [link] [/link].
- Users will be given different options for the type of question and sub types.
- The Tag box will allow users to use the tag in the email response that goes to the customer after the survey.
- For more in-depth on the types of questions go here:
- Users will need to click the blue +ADD EMAIL if a new template needs to be created or users can select the default template netPark has provided.
- Note, to send the email to the users, the tag [email] will need to be put in the TO field.
- For an in depth understanding of the Email Templates go here: