- NetPark Self Park facilities may have situations where employees are not present or will not be present for a set period. To help ease the burden the Self-Park screen has GATE RULES.
- Gate rules will perform a specific action at a specific time or date.
Setting Up Gate Rules
- From the dashboard, users will click on SELF-PARK. Within this screen, click on GATE RULES.
- A new screen will appear that will allow users to begin customizing rules.
- Within this screen users will click on Add New Rule which will bring up the options to add in the gate rules.
To the right are the different functionalities that are available within the gate rules.
Below is a video detailing how to set up and use the gate rules functionality within netPark.