What are Audit Categories
– NetPark has the ability to track different actions that occur within the system. We have set up specific categories which correspond to a certain event. These events can trigger an email being sent out to (a) certain user(s).
– This is not to be confused with the Audit Log which is a specific report which shows all activity for the location
Setting up Audit Categories
1. To begin, from the dashboard, users will click on Maintenance, then click on Audit Categories.
2. Within this screen users will have a list off all the available audit categories offered by netPark.
3. To begin tracking a certain category, simply check the box next to Email Alert and then add the email in the Email Alert section. You may add as many emails as needed using a comma to separate each one.
4. There is also a Severity scale which determines what color that will show up under in the Audit Log.
5. Make sure to click the blue Save Changes button at the bottom after making any changes.