- Make netPark the contact for all issues, whether they be for software support or payments
- Integrated and automated reconciliation, to replace the tedious manual process that every company hates
- Credit card statements will be available directly within the netPark System
- Provides “level 3” integration without additional licensing costs
- Reduce or eliminate current licensing costs for E2EE encrypted devices and EMV (Chip & PIN) terminals
- Offer ACH processing for monthly or contract parking
- Enhanced security by moving the credit cards currently tokenized within our existing payment application to the acquirer
- Reduced PCI DSS scope
- EMV terminal rental with next day replacement
- Next day funding
There are many different aspects to netPark Pay. Each of these articles cover a different part and provide insights and guides on how to best utilize the system. If you’re just getting started with netPark Pay, please review the Frequently Asked Questions first.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Getting started with netPark Pay brings up a lot of questions. This article attempts to answer them.
- netPark Pay Merchant Portal – Get an overview of the functionality the new Portal provides.
- netPark Pay EMV Readers – Learn about the various EMV Readers that netPark Pay supports and how to set them up.
- Funding & Reconciliation – Find out how to reconcile your funding to your business reports.